Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Countdown to Maison et Objets 2014



11 months to go!  Now that I’m focusing my travel planning energy on France (and Italy, too, since we’ll be starting the voyage there), just as you seem to see a particular make of car - constantly - when you begin to even consider buying one, I feel like like I’m seeing French-inspired design everywhere I look:



I believe it’s never too early to begin detailed planning so I’ve been researching flights, train schedules, car rental agencies and, most importantly, Paris apartments…..

There are some amazing rental companies in Paris and they offer everything from the uber-pricey to places that looked like a college kid just decamped for a semester abroad.

I love this Myra Hoefer–designed pad (though it's probably out of our price range!) through Chez Vous, a Sausalito, CA company:


J'adore this unit on Ile St Louis offered by Special Apartments, except that the bedroom is a loft…may not work.  But isn't it grand?



I love both of these apartments, from Guest ApartmentServices:



.....sigh....so much to think about - but what fun problems!  A bientot!


No comments:

Post a Comment